Voting & Elections
Voting in Hopkins: Exercise Your Right to Vote!
- Important 2016 Election Information
- Learn how to register to vote before or on Election Day
- Find out where you vote by viewing the precinct map or using the State of Minnesota Polling Place Finder.
- Vote early by absentee ballot
- You don't have to wait until Election Day to vote. Eligible voters may vote by absentee ballot in-person at City Hall or by mail.
- Absentee ballots will be available at City Hall through Monday, Nov. 7 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- An application must be completed in order to vote early.
- Direct balloting
- The new "direct balloting" method starts Tuesday, Nov. 1
- Direct balloting allows you to deposit your ballot directly into the ballot counter at City Hall
- To accomodate residents to who wish to vote via direct balloting, City Hall will be open until 6 p.m. Nov. 1-4, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 5, and until 5 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 7.
Past election results
Want to serve your country?
If you have any questions about elections, please contact Amy Domeier, City Clerk, at 952-548-6304 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Election Day 2016:
Tuesday, November 8
Polls open 7 am–8 pm
Local Caucus Locations
New Hope Council Chamber
4401 Xylon Avenue North
New Hope, MN 55428
Alice Smith Elementary School
801 Minnetonka Mills Rd
Hopkins MN 55343
Eisenhower Community Center
1001 Hwy 7
Hopkins MN 55305