State of the City/Taste of Hopkins
The next State of the City/Taste of Hopkins will be held on Thursday, January 26, 2017, at the Hopkins Center for the Arts.
Taste of Hopkins is available from 5 to 6 p.m. and the State of the City will start at 6 p.m.
Sponsored by the City of Hopkins, Hopkins Business & Civic Association, and Twin West Chamber of Commerce, the event offers an opportunity for citizens and business owners to learn more about the workings of the City in a relaxed setting.
The Taste of Hopkins is a sampling of appetizers, entrees, desserts and beverages, compliments of Hopkins restaurants, various organizations and Hopkins Farmers Market vendors.
Attendees are asked to bring a monetary donation or non-perishable food item for the local ICA food shelf.
Enjoy a taste from the following Hopkins restaurants, organizations and Farmers Market vendors:
- Amy's Cupcakes – Mini Cupcakes
- Bar 5 Meat & Poultry (Hopkins Farmers Market) – Deviled Eggs and Summer Sausage
- Big Ten – Tater Tot Hot Dish
- Citizens Independent Bank – Bottled Water
- Deli Double Catering – Pesto/Sundried Tomato Cheese Torta, Curry-Apricot Cheese Torta and Boursin Cheese Torta served with Herb Crackers
- Depot Coffehouse – Double Chocolate Sea Salt Cookies, Cranberry Chia Oatmeal Cookies and Coffee
- Desserts First Bakery (Hopkins Farmers Market) – Mini Muffins
- Driskills – Wheatberry Orzo Salad and Ancient Grain Bread
- Hopkins Activity Center – Mini Raspberry Sundaes
- Hopkins Historical Society – Date-Filled and Raspberry-Filled Cookies
- LTD Brewing – Root Beer
- Made by Michelle (Hopkins Farmers Market) – Mini-Chocolate Cupcakes and Raspberry Swirl Bars
- Mainstreet Bar & Grill – Sriracha Wings and Cheeseburger Roll-Ups
- Martha’s Joy – Assorted Pickled Items
- Pizza Lucé – Lucé Pizza, Athena Pizza
- Smith Farms (Hopkins Farmers Market) – Raspberry Jam Thumbprint Cookies
- Tibet Corner – Chicken 65, Vegetable Pakora with Mint Sauce and Tamarind Sauce
- Tuttle’s Eat Bowl Play – Chicken Wild Rice Soup
- Wild Boar – Pulled Pork Sandwiches