Host a Birthday Party at the Pavilion
The Hopkins Pavilion is available to rent every day of the week. See below for the various options throughout the year.
Every party is different—call the Pavilion to have a custom party quote.
The Pavilion can host a party of 10-60 people in our mezzanine classrooms. Tables and chairs included in every rental.
- Arts and Craft parties are ideal in the classrooms with laminate flooring and a sink.
- Play Place parties can include the rental of toys.
- Show a movie on the projector or hire a magician for a performance.
- Bring in your own food and beverages (alcohol not allowed).
Hockey/ice party (September–February)
From September to February, you can have a party on the ice with a room rental before or after.
- Private ice rentals available for hockey or broomball
- Bring your party to Open Skate (but know we do not have skate rental).
Soccer/turf party (March–mid-May)
From March to mid-May you can have a party on the turf with a room rental before or after.
- Private turf rentals are perfect for soccer, lacrosse or other sport parties. Nets provided, not equipment. Other parties that we have hosted on the turf include an obstacle race and nerf gun wars.
- Bring your party to Turf Tots or rent the toys for a private party.
Dry Floor party (mid-May–August)
From May through August, we can host a party on the arena floor for up to 500 people. The arena has 8 large garage doors that can open to create an open air feel.
- We welcome high school graduation parties, family reunions, corporate socials, team building events and large receptions.
- Sport parties on the dry floor can include inline hockey or yard games.
Central Park is located directly outside the front doors of the Pavilion. The park includes 3 baseball diamonds, field space for soccer, football, or rugby, 6 tennis courts, a sand volleyball court, playground and 2 picnic shelters.
To find out more about renting Central Park's picnic shelter, visit the City of Minnetonka's website.