Permits & Licenses


To obtain a permit, download and return the application to the address noted on it. Some permits require you to submit additional documents or obtain additional permits, so read the application carefully.

Anyone applying for a commercial permit must submit both a hard copy and a digital copy. Digital copies can be emailed to Maria Jimenez in the City Inspections Department.


If you have a question about whether you need a license or you need more information about licensing, contact City Hall.

Mobile Food Unit Event Registration

Any mobile food unit used by a Hopkins business or public property for a special event must be registered. The Hopkins business or special event applicant should complete this online registration form.