2023 Walk Hopkins Challenge
Did you know if you walked the length of every public street in Hopkins you would have walked 53 miles? The 2023 Walk Hopkins Challenges encourages community members to walk the streets of Hopkins and track progress along the way. This challenge is a great way to get out and get active.
Here's how it works:
- Print the Maps or pick up a copy at City Hall.
- Plan your routes, walk and track your progress all year long.
- Use the #WalkHopkins hashtag along the way when posting to social media.
- When finished, turn in your completed sheets and your information at City Hall by December 31, 2023 at 12 p.m.
- Finishers will see their names on the City’s website and be entered in a drawing to win Depot Gift Cards.
2022 Walk Hopkins Challenge finishers
- Clea Dezio
- Melany Terrazas
2021 Walk Hopkins Challenge finishers:
- Alan Beck
- Emily Waitz
- Emily Fiamova
- Kim Stiele
- Krista Johansen Dederich
- Curt Dederich
- Mark Croteau
- Steve and Alexis McGlennen
- Bill Arthur
Honorable Mention for Biking:
Congratulations on your accomplishment of finishing the Walk Hopkins Challenge!